Accompanist – Momentum Choir Hamilton – approximately 3 hours per week
The Accompanist will report to and work closely with the Artistic Director to find a suitable feel of the song. The Accompanist will receive music prior to the season to prepare for the rehearsals and performances.
The responsibilities of the Accompanist will be:
- To work with the choir for each rehearsal and each performance as musical support.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- A full understanding of what Momentum is and why it is so important
- Experience in working in the field of disabilities
- Dedicated and enthusiastic interpersonal skills
- Music degree/diploma in performance and/or experience in accompanying a choir.
- Sufficient performance and support level on the piano. Preference will be for someone with comparable skills on piano and guitar.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Positive and creative leadership skills.
- Ability to rehearse given pieces before each scheduled rehearsal.
- Ability to work closely with others.
$35.00/hour – approximately 3 hours per week
To apply for this position, please forward your application to email@example.com
Note: This job description reflects the activities considered critical to success in the job and shall not be construed as a complete description of all activities that may be performed in the job